Man Eats His DOG ALIVE!!!!...More Zombies?!?!
Things were quiet for a while, but once again, taking certain drugs are causing people to take a bite out of anything near them.
Most recently, a 22 year old man in Texas got high, and ended up eating his dog.
Here is what CNN and WPTV reported...
|Police in Waco arrested Michael Daniel Monday after they say he ate a dog.
Family members called police saying Daniel assaulted people at the home, chased a neighbor and started barking and growling.
What happened next is horrific.
Witnesses say Daniel grabbed the family dog, beat and strangled it, then started to eat it.
The dog died at the home.
Daniel is believed to have been on a bad trip from ingesting "K-2," a synthetic drug.
He was taken to the hospital and now faces a felony charge for animal cruelty.