NASTY!...Lady Finds WEED In Her Wendy's Burger!!...MUST SEE!
Once again, there is a story that will make you think twice next time you decide to get some fast food.
Most recently, it was the Wendy's food chain that has slipped up. One of their employees believe it or not was smoking weed on the job, and it ended up in a customers burger.
Here is what TMZ reported...
|A Wendy's employee was arrested after allegedly making a cheeseburger with one crazy off-the-menu ingredient ... marijuana.
32-year-old Amy Seiber was busted during her shift after a customer called 911, complaining she had found a half-smoked blunt in her cheeseburger.
Seiber immediately admitted the blunt was hers.
According to police, Seiber said she had been smoking pot on the job and conveniently "misplaced" the blunt inside the customer's burger.
The customer stated she experienced food poisoning-type symptoms after the incident and had to be hospitalized.
So far, she says Wendy's has offered to help pay for her medical bills and has even generously thrown in a $50 gift certificate.
Double check your burgers.